Barking Riverside Limited are working with WSP, BRL’s transport consultants on the site, to produce a Transport Monitoring Report, which is an annual requirement of our Section 106 Agreement with the local council.
As part of the report, we are asking residents to complete a survey to help us understand how people travel to Barking Riverside, where they travel from, journey times and desire for using more sustainable modes of transport.
The Barking Riverside Transport Strategy has a main objective of minimising private car use and single car journeys across the development by promoting a modal shift towards more sustainable modes of travel such as cycling, walking, bus and Thames Clipper and Overground services, once they open.
Residents who take part will be entered into a prize draw to win one of 4 x £25 Amazon vouchers.
Interested residents can take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BRResidentsurvey
- 1. The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the Barking Riverside Residents Travel Survey in full and who live in Thames Ward (proved by providing a post code in the survey). You must be over 18 to complete the survey and be eligible for the draw. Staff working for Barking Riverside Limited are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- 3. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- 4. There are four prizes – each prize will be a £25 Amazon voucher. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- 5. The prize draw closes at 12 midday on 4 June 2022. A computer programme will be used to randomly generate the four winners.
- 6. The winners will be notified by email on or before 18 June 2022 using the email address given in the survey. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner will need to follow the instructions in the email they receive. The winner will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim their prize.
- 7. The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) on the prize won.
- 8. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
- 9. In the event of a dispute Barking Riverside Limited’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into,
- 10. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Barking Riverside Limited reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the terms and conditions.
- 11. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- 12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction
- 13. Promoter: Barking Riverside Limited, (company number 05055132) registered address 29-35 West Ham Lane, London E15 4PH
- 14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries, where required.
Who we are
Barking Riverside London (“BRL”) is a partnership which was formed in March 2016 between the Mayor of London and London & Quadrant Housing Association. London & Quadrant is one of London’s leading residential developers delivering award-winning schemes, creating places where people want to live and work. The Mayor of London is responsible for promoting economic and social development and improvements to the environment in London and has an ambition to deliver 116,000 affordable homes by 2022.
WSP are the Transport planning Consultants for BRL.
All the answers you give in completing this survey will be treated as confidential and remain anonymous. The data will be stored in a secure location on WSP and BRL’s systems.
If you have given further details to enter the prize draw such as your name and email these will be deleted from the system once the prize draw is complete.
For further information on how we use your data, please see the Privacy Notice on our website.