An exciting celebration of cycling and sustainability, Barking Bike Fest takes place next Saturday 21st May at Abbey Green, Barking.
The free family-friendly event will offer:
🚲 A thrilling evening of bike races, as Britan’s top professional cycling teams battle it out on the streets of Barking
🚲 Electric Avenue – a showcase of green travel technologies
🚲 A chance to race on the Bike Fest circuit, in a series of cycle races for all ages
🚲 Green Village – a kids zone, extreme bike displays and activities and entertainment from local groups
The Barking Riverside team will be running a stall in partnership with Uber Boat by Thames Clippers, perfect for local people looking to find out more about the exciting new river bus service.
More info about Barking BikeFest here.
Join the Barking Riverside pier competition
Take a selfie with the Barking Riverside pier in the background and you could win free river bus tickets to use on the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers service, all the way to Canary Wharf!
Just follow Barking Riverside and Uber Boat by Thames Clippers on Instagram, post your selfie tagging both accounts and you could win one of three free 10 ticket carnets to use in the East River Zone.
Find us at Barking BikeFest to find out more, and check the competition terms and conditions below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run in conjunction with the Barking BikeFest, in partnership with Barking Riverside Limited and Uber Boat by Thames Clippers.
- The giveaway is open to anyone who correctly enters the competition. You must be over 16 to enter. Staff members of Barking Riverside Limited are not eligible to enter the giveaway. No payment will be taken from any entrants.
- Entrants take a picture of themselves with the Barking Riverside pier within the background of the shot. Entrants must then post their image on their Instagram story or grid, make sure they are following both @barking_riverside and @thamesclippers, tagging both accounts in the post.
- There will be 3 winners, each will receive the prize of 10 carnet tickets to be used on the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers boat from the Barking Riverside pier.
- The 10 ticket carnets cannot be exchanged for money, or any other type of Uber Boat by Thames Clippers ticket.
- The 10 tickets will be released on the Thames Clippers Tickets app – winners must download the app in order to receive their 10 tickets.
- The prize draw closes at 00:00 on Sunday 5th June. A computer programme will be used to randomly generate the winners.
- The winners will be notified by email on or before Friday 17th June using the email address requested by Barking Riverside Limited via Instagram direct message. If the winners do not claim their prize within 30 days, they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize the winners will need to follow the instructions in the email they receive. The winners will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim their prize.
- No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete entries.
- In the event of a dispute Barking Riverside Limited’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Barking Riverside Limited reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the terms and conditions.
- Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter is: Barking Riverside Limited, (company number 05055132) registered address 29-35 West Ham Lane, London E15 4PH
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries, where required.
- All participants and entrants in this completion completely release Instagram of all liability.
- By entering into this competition, you acknowledge that the promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other social media used throughout the promotion.