Calling all residents!
We are looking for local people to take part in professional photo and video shoots, to capture the real faces and places of Barking Riverside. From The Wilds and the Rivergate Centre to Oystercatcher Park and the Thames foreshore, we want to highlight the brilliant locations across the site while also celebrating the diverse and vibrant community that lives here.
Never done anything like this before? Rest assured, all participants will receive a full brief before the shoot, outlining exactly what locations we’ll be photographing you in, and giving you advice on what to expect and how the day will run.
The photos will feature in some of our marketing campaigns, and as a thank you for your time, all participants will receive a £150 shopping voucher.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in?
To apply to take part, head to our Instagram or Facebook page and drop us a DM or email us at email@example.com with ‘Photo Shoot’ in the subject line.
Simply tell us:
A bit about you, for example what you do, when you moved here and who you live with?
What you love about living or working in Barking Riverside
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must live or work at Barking Riverside.
- Under 18’s must get permission from a parent or guardian.
- All participants will receive a £150 shopping voucher per household.
- All participants will need to sign a consent form, giving BRL permission to full usage rights of the image and video, and consent to all reproductions or adaptations for publicity or marketing purposes. This could include (but is not limited to) use on social media, in printed and online media outlets, printed marketing materials, outdoor signage and hoarding.
- The photo shoots will likely take place in October and November 2021. Applicants must have weekday and/or weekend availability, for a whole day shoot.
- The text you submit alongside your application might be used for marketing purposes. We will request your consent prior to publication.
- Your voucher will be provided after you have completed the shoot and signed a consent form. Your chosen store must be able to provide digital or postal vouchers.
- No prior experience required.