Competition with interior designer Liv Madeline
A couple of weeks ago, we invited Liv Madeline, one of our favourite interior design gurus, to explore Barking Riverside first-hand. During her visit, we challenged her to style a one-bedroom Shared Ownership home from L&Q.
Following her beautiful restyle project, Liv is giving you the chance to win some of the accessories featured in the interior design scheme. One winner will be able to claim two premium throws and a set of table linen from Piglet in Bed, a high-quality homeware company that specialises in linen products.
Head over to our Instagram page to view and enter the competition. Full terms and conditions below.
- This competition is being run in partnership between Barking Riverside Limited (@barking _riverside) and Liv Madeline (@_livmadeline).
- The giveaway is open to anyone who correctly enters the competition. You must be over 18 to enter and must live in the UK. Staff members of Barking Riverside Limited are not eligible to enter the giveaway. No payment will be taken from any entrants.
- Entrants must like the competition post, follow @_livmadeline and @barking_riverside, on Instagram, and tag a friend in the comments (one tag counts as one entry and entrants can tag as many people in the comments as they like).
- There is 1 giveaway prize – 2 throws from @pigletinbed. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The prize draw closes at 6pm on Wednesday 13th April. A computer programme will be used to randomly generate the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 30th April using the email address requested by Barking Riverside Limited via Instagram direct message. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days, they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner will need to follow the instructions in the email they receive. The winner will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim their prize.
- No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete entries.
- In the event of a dispute Barking Riverside Limited’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Barking Riverside Limited reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the terms and conditions.
- Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter is: Barking Riverside Limited, (company number 05055132) registered address 29-35 West Ham Lane, London E15 4PH
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries, where required.
- All participants and entrants in this completion completely release Instagram of all liability.
- By entering into this competition, you acknowledge that the promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other social media used throughout the promotion.