Terms and conditions
Promotion of up to 500 10-Ticket Carnets
- This offer is only available to residents who live or work in the Barking and Dagenham area.
- Up to 500 10-ticket carnets are available, on a first-come-first-served basis. A river bus usage survey must be completed online. Its purpose is to collect river bus usage information. The survey can be accessed here.
- This promotion is being run by Barking Riverside Limited (“BRL”).
- The 10-ticket carnets contain 10 single tickets for travel in the East Zone (to and from Barking Riverside) as shown on the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers’ website. The tickets will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue of the carnet.
- This promotion closes on 31st March 2023.
- All applicants will need to provide an email address with their application and will also need to create an account with Thames Clippers (or use an existing account) using the Thames Clippers app and using the same email address as the one submitted with the application.
- The successful applicants will be issued with the 10-ticket carnet into their Thames Clippers account within 10 working days of receipt of the successful application.
This is subject to the applicant having confirmed the correct email address associated with their Thames Clippers app account.
- The tickets are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- BRL and Uber Boat by Thames Clippers reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend this offer at any time without giving prior notice.
- If you have opted to be kept in touch about events and promotions from BRL, your email will be added to a database kept by BRL, and you will be contacted sporadically. You will always be given the option to ‘unsubscribe’ from these emails at any point.