1. This competition is being run in conjunction with the King’s Coronation, in partnership with Barking Riverside Limited and Co-Op.
2. The giveaway is open to anyone who correctly enters the competition. You must be over 16 to enter. Staff members of Barking Riverside Limited are not eligible to enter the giveaway. No payment will be taken from any entrants.
3. Entrants must like the competition post on either the @barking_riverside Instagram or @barkingriversidelondon Facebook account, follow the page, tag a friend in the comments and write how they’ll be celebrating the Coronation.
4. There will be 15 winners, each will receive the prize of a Co-Op pre-packaged hamper with premium Co-Op food and drink, including cakes, tea, coffee, biscuits, crisps and bunting.
5. The 15 hampers cannot be exchanged for money, or any other type of Co-Op goods.
6. The 15 hampers will be collected by the winners from the Northgate Road Co-Op store on or before Friday 5th May.
7. The prize draw closes at on Friday 28th April at 23.59. A computer programme will be used to randomly generate the winners.
8. The winners will be notified by DM on Instagram or Facebook on or before 5th May, with a DM including a form for winners to claim their prize. If the winners do not claim their prize by Friday 5th May, they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize the winners will need to complete the form. The winners will be able to collect their hamper from the Co-Op on Northgate Road on or before the 5th May.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete entries.
10. In the event of a dispute, Barking Riverside Limited’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Barking Riverside Limited reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the terms and conditions.
12. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
14. The Promoter is: Barking Riverside Limited, (company number 05055132) registered address 29-35 West Ham Lane, London E15 4PH
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries, where required.
16. All participants and entrants in this completion completely release Instagram of all liability.
17. By entering into this competition, you acknowledge that the promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other social media used throughout the promotion.